Little Owls Pre-school offers quality care and education for children aged 2 to 4 years (inc). The Pre-school works in partnership with parents and carers to help children learn and develop, whilst adding to the life and well-being of the local community.
We aim to ensure that each Little Owl:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- is given generous care and attention;
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- has a personal key person who makes sure each Little Owl makes good progress;
- is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each Little Owl to learn and develop; and
- is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
Haslingfield Little Owls is a registered charity (Charity number 1174884). A management committee oversees Little Owls and employs the staff. The staff report to Kayleigh Kearns who is the Manager and Kayleigh reports to the Chair of the Management Committee.
Haslingfield Little Owls is regulated by Ofsted who carry out inspection visits within their normal regime. On the 21 June 2022 we received the rating of ‘good’ across all areas of the preschool. See Ofsted Report 2022.