Little Owls Pre-school offers quality care and education for children aged 2 to 4 years (inc). The Pre-school works in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop, whilst adding to the life and well-being of the local community.
We aim to ensure that each Little Owl:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- is given generous care and attention;
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- has a personal key person who makes sure each Little Owl makes good progress;
- is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each Little Owl to learn and develop; and
- is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
Haslingfield Little Owls is a registered charity (Charity number 1174884). A management committee oversees Little Owls and employs the staff. The staff report to Abby Maddison who is the Manager and Abby reports to the Chair of the Management Committee.
Haslingfield Little Owls is regulated by Ofsted who carry out inspection visits within their normal regime. The results of all our Ofsted inspections are available on this website and www.ofsted.gov.uk. Our reference number is EY555580. In our October 2017 Ofsted we received the rating of ‘good’ in the areas of ‘Quality of teaching, learning and assessment’ and ‘Outcomes for children’ and the positive comments she made. The report states “Parents are complimentary about the pre-school. They view it as a valuable community resource that helps their children to be prepared for school.” It also says “Children are happy and settled. They have good emotional attachments to staff and enjoy their time in pre-school.”
For more information take a look at A Morning in the Life .